Monday 27 September 2010

Square eyes

I feel is if I have spent the last few days permanently looking at a computer screen. Following on from my last post about people following me, I feel as if I owe these imaginary people something. I must add new content. I must add new content. I am trapped in a content writing sweat shop and I don't know when enough is enough. Just when I feel I have had enough, another idea pops into my head and away we go again. These people are relying on me to supply them with new content and I cannot let them down.

I have promised myself that this will be the last piece of content I will write for the next few days. My eyes are strained from the hammer I am putting them through. I don't know if eyes can bleed but I feel as if I might find out if I don't stop soon!

I read somewhere that to make your site successful, you need content. As they say, content is king! How can we attract more guests of our gites in Normandy? I have thought about almost every possible keyword combination and tried to write content to target them. There comes a point where the ideas dry up; just like my eyes!

I need to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment